I want to learn about my brand, reputation, strengths and opportunities
The Hogan 360 delivers a comprehensive appraisal of one’s reputation that can motivate the journey toward becoming a more successful leader. It assesses a manager’s workplace brand as seen typically by boss, peers, and direct reports.
This package includes:
- Self-assessment survey and multi-rater/360 survey
- Pre-Brief (30-min). A walkthrough of the assessment process and timeline, considerations for identifying prospective evaluators, and expectations for a report debrief.
- Assessment Administration. Coordination support during the assessment process and delivery of assessment results.
- Debrief Process (60-min). An in-depth debrief designed to distill insights from the report findings and lay the groundwork for future development.
- Development Activities Guide and Development Plan.
- Up to six 45-min biweekly 1:1 Zoom calls
- Access to call recordings
- Detailed session notes with outlined action steps
- Access to private client tools, templates, frameworks, and other resources on a secured platform
- Unlimited messenger support during office hours
- 50 scaled items (7-point scale) mapped to the four quadrants of the Hogan 360 Leadership Model and their corresponding sub-themes
- Strengths and opportunities tables that identify key strengths and opportunities
- Three open-ended questions focusing on strengths, opportunities, and overused strengths
- Appendices - Frequency tables that enable additional insights into the ratings provided
Research shows that leadership drives engagement which in turn drives performance. Leadership at the individual and team level has a huge impact on employee engagement. Engagement drives retention and
performance which can be measured across safety, absenteeism, customer satisfaction, productivity and profitability.
*In addition to the individual report, group and analytics reports are available.
Payment options and retainers available for corporate and individual clients.