I want to build resilience and prevent burnout
If your goal is to Navigate uncertainty, strengthen resilience, and adapt to change – this is the assessment for you.
Get a baseline assessment of your stress resilience and adaptability with the HRG™. Grounded in over 30 years of research and development, the HRG measures how effectively a person can cope with stress. Get 1:1 coaching on the three qualities instrumental for predicting resilience: Control, Challenge, and Commitment.
“Leaders who cultivate characteristics of hardiness within their organizations have teams that are better able to adapt to stress and adversity, less likely to suffer from burnout and are more resilient to change.”
This package includes:
- Self-assessment survey
- Pre-Brief (30-min). A walkthrough of the assessment process and timeline, considerations for identifying prospective evaluators, and expectations for a report debrief.
- Assessment Administration Coordination and support during the assessment process and delivery of assessment results.
- Debrief Process (60-min). An in-depth debrief designed to distill insights from the report findings and lay the groundwork for future development.
- An action plan that outlines steps and learning activities for continued development.
- Up to six 45-min biweekly 1:1 Zoom calls
- Access to call recordings
- Detailed session notes with outlined action steps
- Access to private client tools, templates, frameworks, and other resources on a secured platform
- Unlimited messenger support during office hours
Resilience helps people develop the skills and mindset to bounce back from setbacks and challenges. It can be helpful for people who are struggling with stress, anxiety, or depression, as well as those who are facing major life changes. Learn how to:
- Identify strengths and resources
- Develop coping mechanisms
- Set and achieve goals
- Build a support network
- Manage stress
- Improve social and emotional health