Improve intercultural communication and transform conflict
If your goal is to work with or lead teams across cultural or geographic boundaries – this is the assessment for you.
Intercultural communication is the ability to communicate effectively with people from different cultures. It is a valuable skill for leaders, as it can help them to build relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders, understand different perspectives, and resolve conflict.
The ICS identifies core approaches to improving communication, resolving conflicts and solving problems across cultural differences by helping employees identify intercultural communication styles and techniques to bridge across styles.
This package includes:
- Self-assessment survey
- Pre-Brief (30-min) A walkthrough of the assessment process and timeline, and expectations for a report debrief.
- Debrief Process (60-min) An in-depth debrief designed to distill insights from the report findings and lay the groundwork for future development.
- Individual Development Plan An action plan that outlines steps and learning activities for continued development.
- Up to six 45-min biweekly 1:1 Zoom calls
- Access to call recordings
- Detailed session notes with outlined action steps
- Access to private client tools, templates, frameworks, and other resources on a secured platform
- Unlimited messenger support during office hours
- Improved communication and collaboration: Intercultural communication can help leaders to communicate more effectively with their team members, partners, and customers from different cultures. This can lead to improved collaboration and problem-solving.
- Increased understanding of different perspectives: Intercultural communication can help leaders to understand the perspectives of people from different cultures. This can help them to make better decisions and build stronger relationships.
- Reduced conflict: Intercultural communication can help leaders to resolve conflict more effectively. This is because they are better able to understand the different perspectives of the people involved in the conflict.
- Increased innovation: Intercultural communication can help leaders to be more innovative. This is because they are exposed to new ideas and perspectives from different cultures.
- Improved team morale: Intercultural communication can help to improve team morale. This is because team members feel more valued and respected when they feel that their leader understands their culture.
Overall, intercultural communication is a valuable skill for leaders. It can help them to build relationships, understand different perspectives, resolve conflict, and be more innovative.
*In addition to the individual report, group and analytics reports are available.
Payment options and retainers available for corporate and individual clients.