I want to gain insights about effectiveness as a leader or as a team
A true breakthrough among multi-rater/360-degree assessments, the Leadership Circle Profile ™ incorporates feedback from evaluators (boss, peers, direct reports, others) to gauge leadership skills, influence, overall effectiveness, and other key competencies relating to leadership. The first to connect a well-researched battery of competencies with the underlying and motivating habits of thought. It reveals the relationship between patterns of action and internal assumptions that drive behavior.
40% Fortune 50 companies use the LCP.
This package includes:
- Self-assessment survey and multi-rater/360 survey
- Pre-Brief (30-min). A walkthrough of the assessment process and timeline, considerations for identifying prospective evaluators, and expectations for a report debrief with a certified LCP coach.
- Assessment Administration. Coordination support during the assessment process and delivery of assessment results.
- Debrief Process (90-min). An in-depth debrief designed to distill insights from the report findings and lay the groundwork for future development.
- Leadership Development Plan. An action plan that outlines a leadership vision and specifies a motivational “One Big Thing” goal.
- Up to six 45-min biweekly 1:1 Zoom calls
- Access to call recordings
- Detailed session notes with outlined action steps
- Access to private client tools, templates, frameworks, and other resources on a secured platform
- Unlimited messenger support during office hours
Leadership effectiveness is the ability to motivate and inspire others to achieve a common goal. Effective leaders are able to set a clear vision, communicate effectively, and build strong relationships. They are also able to delegate tasks, provide feedback, and manage conflict effectively.
*In addition to the individual report, group and analytics reports are available.
Payment options and retainers available for corporate and individual clients.